Arabic is one of the richest and most diverse languages in the world because it has something most other languages don’t have. Alongside a formal written standard and century long linguistic tradition, it is the only ancient language that is still alive today.
Al-’Asr Institute is dedicated to teaching of Arabic language to non-native speakers living in a non-Arabic environment.
- Making learning of Arabic language easy for people from all walks of life.
- Teaching Islamic studies in Arabic medium.
- Carrying out research works to make Arabic grammar easy and comprehensible.
- Exploring the linguistic beauty of Quran by analyzing Arabic grammar.
- Understanding the text and context of Quranic verses with respect to our daily lives.
- Making people familiar with communicative and modern Arabic.